BiomeInfo Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is one of the “quality of life” mod that you will definitely want in your Minecraft!
BiomeInfo’s features and uses are very simple. BiomeInfo will allow players to see which Biome you are in without having to press F3.
BiomeInfo will become very handy if the player needs to constantly know which Biome he is. It will make the player not need to repeatedly press F3 and make a pile of letters appear unnecessarily. And even if the player is not constantly needing to know which Biome he is, it is also very useful to have. When the player presses F3, this mod’s text will disappear.
By default, your Biome name will appear in the top left corner of your Minecraft screen. However, you can adjust its position in the config section of the mod. BiomeInfo also allows you to change the font color and font size, not just its location!
BiomeInfo is also a “client side mod”. That means you only need to install it on your Minecraft and it will also work on servers.
Review from Mc-mod: Small Mod, don’t change the gameplay of Minecraft but extremely handy!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install BiomeInfo 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, BiomeInfo-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!