Biome Border Viewer Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Biome Border Viewer.
Biome Border Viewer adds to Minecraft quite a strange feature. This feature will not directly change the gameplay of Minecraft but I think it will be very welcome. The feature of the Biome Border Viewer is that it allows the player to see the boundaries between the Biomes with the click of a button.
The way it works is very simple. Once the Biome Border Viewer is installed, simply press the “B” key to activate the mod’s features. After pressing B, if you are near the boundary between the Biomes, you will see the green lines around you. These blue lines are the boundary between the biomes. When you step through them, you have just entered another biome.
Biome Border Viewer allows you to change pretty much everything of the mod in its config file:
- View Range
- Line Width
- Line Color (s)
- Line Height Offsets
- Minimum Line Height
- Whether to track the players height
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Biome Border Viewer Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Biome-Border-Viewer-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!