BetterDefaultBiomes Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 named BetterDefaultBiomes.
BetterDefaultBiomes is a mod created with the purpose to give players a new experience when playing Minecraft. It does this by adding to Minecraft new items, new blocks, and new creatures. These new content (content) of the mod are quite “Vanilla” style so it is suitable for you if you do not want Minecraft to be changed too much.
New things the mod brings to Minecraft:
- 9 types of new creatures. The difficulty of hostile creatures is also based on the difficulty of the game.
- 3 types of new bows and arrows.
- Some new enhancements are Smelting Touch, Scout, Hunting, Spikes Guard and special enhancements for Horse Armor only.
- 5 new advancements.
- Two new trees and a new type of wood.
- 12 new types of flowers and plants.
- Some minor changes for the Biome.
BetterDefaultBiomes is a mod that is very suitable for use with other mods or in the modpack you desire.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install BetterDefaultBiomes Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, BetterDefaultBiomes-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!