BetterBamboo Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1. As you know, the latest version of Minecraft – version 1.14 adds many new things to Minecraft. From new features, new changes to new items, 1.14 is a big update to the game. One of the new things introduced to players is Bamboo and Bamboo Jungles.
Bamboo (Tre) is a new plant of Minecraft. Bamboo appeared naturally in Bamboo Jungles. Bamboo has many useful uses. It can be used to fabricate Scaffolding or Stick. It can be fueled or eaten by Panda. Bamboo can also be used as an ornament.
BetterBamboo is a small mod to improve the game’s Bamboo. BetterBamboo added some new uses to Bamboo and made it even more useful.
Exactly, with BetterBamboo, you can build yourself a set of armor made of Bamboo or a bamboo kit. You can also combine Bamboo into Bamboo Bundle and then Bamboo Block for decoration/construction.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.