Better Title Screen Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 has provided several tools to change the main menu screen in Minecraft for the players.
The straightforward and basic key features: adding some sentences to the main menu of the game. You can add words with favorite colors and lengths, appear/disappear the ratios such as version, Forge installation or not, how many the mods are running, etc.
The options of this mod are various; you can add or delete some sentences, turn on/off its features:
This mod has worked on the client; therefore, it does not affect when installing to the server (when coming to the server, the main menu will not display).
How to Install Better Title Screen Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Better Title Screen.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Better-Title-Screen into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!