Better Than Mending Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft allows players to use their own EXP to repair items without the need of the EXP orb.
As you may already know, the weapons and equipment in Minecraft will lose their durability after being used for an extended period of time. The strength depends on the type of equipment as well as the material. Mending is an in-game enchantment that can “recover” the durability of the equipment by picking up the EXP dropped on the ground when fighting monsters. Mending allows players to save crafting materials and can utilize the excess EXP. However, the disadvantage is that you will have to kill monsters or earn EXP orb to be able to repair items, and you cannot use the available EXP. To maximize the amount of EXP you have available and increase the usefulness of this enchantment, Better Than Mending mod was created with a unique feature that allows you to hold shift, right click while holding an item that has Mending enchantment to use existing EXP for repair.
You can download the latest version of the Better Than Mending Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Better Than Mending.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!