Better Sprinting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a simple mod programmed to bring some small changes and upgrades to run – a straightforward and familiar function that everyone knows – of the players in Minecraft.
Minecraft is a game with the length of history in several different upgrading versions. In the first versions of Minecraft, their functions are super simple. Many players have contributed different and unique ideas. Some have programmed the mod to bring those features to the game. In those functions, there is an essential element that the players require much and highly. Mojang has decided to bring a key characteristic: A feature to allow the players to run, speed up, called “Sprinting.”
However, all the things Mojang has brought are not as expected. Some customs are limited in this function, only allowing the players to choose some buttons to sprinting or press two times in some keyboards such as W, A, S, D to sprinting to a particular direction. Better Sprinting was programmed to solve typical problems when using available sprinting in the game. This simple mod has frequently been updated, not requiring supporting mod and using from above version 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Better Sprinting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Better Sprinting.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Better-Sprinting into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!