Better Spawner Control Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Better Spawner Control.
Better Spawner Control is a very small mod with also very simple features. The Better Spawner Control feature is to prevent the Spawner in the game from being able to spawn creatures.
The way Better Spawner Control does this is also very simple. You only need to put 5 Torch around a Spawner (as in the picture) and it will completely prevent Spawner from spawning creatures.
So what will this feature of the mod be used for? Why do you want to use Better Spawner Control? Of course, to prevent Spawner from spawning creatures, you can always light up all around it. However, this does not work for some Spawner. For example, Blaze Spawner for example. With Better Spawner Control, you can prevent Blaze from appearing when you are building a Blaze Grinder. Moreover, Better Spawner Control is also a very small mod. Installing it is effortless, but also gives you a little more control over your Spawner.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Better Spawner Control Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Better-Spawner-Control-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!