Better Signs Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a small mod. Better Signs will add to Minecraft some new features to improve the game’s “Sign” item.
“So what is that feature? Sign is a very simple item. Craft it, put it down and type in what you want. So, what about Sign needs to be improved? ”It is true that Sign is a very simple and very easy to use item but there are still some inconveniences when using it.
If you want to put down Sign quickly, you can not do it because when you put it down, the game will automatically appear on the Sign interface. This makes it very inconvenient to put multiple signs down. Better Signs will add to Minecraft a feature that helps you place your Sign without making its interface pop up. You only need to hold down the Left Alt key when putting Sign down!
Another thing about Sign that annoys players is that once you put it down, you cannot edit it. You will have to break it and then put it back and then have to type the words… Better Signs will allow you to edit Sign’s text in a much simpler way! You only need Sneak + Right-click on the Signs you want to edit!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Better Signs Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Better-Signs-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!