Better Muffling Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Better Muffling.
Better Muffling adds to Minecraft a block called the Muffling Block. Muffling Block has the effect of reducing or completely turning off the sound around it.
To make Muffling Block, you only need 4 Leather, 4 types of Wool and 1 Noteblock. To use Muffling Block, you just need to put it on the ground.
When Muffling Block is put down, it will change the sound volume of things around it according to the custom you set. To change the settings of a Muffling Block, you just need to right-click on it.
Muffling Block allows you to change the sound of the following:
- Jukeblock / Note Blocks
- Blocks (piston, lever, etc.)
- Friendly Creatures (Sheep, Cows, Pigs, etc.)
- Hostile Creatures (Skeletons, Zombies, Creepers, etc.)
- Ambient / Environment
- Voice / Speech
The impact of a muffling block can range from 2 blocks around it to 16 blocks around it (this one you can also adjust). In addition, Muffling Block also has a custom called “Private Mode”. If Private Mode is enabled, only people who set it down can destroy it and customize it.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Better Muffling Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Better-Muffling-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!