Better Dropped Items Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Better Dropped Items.
Better Dropped Items is a mod created with the aim of making Minecraft a little more “authentic”. It will prevent items that are falling on the ground from hovering like normal. Instead, When dropped, items will spin out of your hand, and land flat on the ground. They then stop spinning and remain stationary. Quite similar to when you put something on the floor, on the ground.
This feature of Better Dropped Items may be quite familiar to some of you because it is quite similar to one of the features of the mod “ItemPhysic”. However, unlike ItemPhysic, Better Dropped Items will not makes no changes to game logic. It’s only required on the client, which means you can use it on servers.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Better Dropped Items Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4