Better Beacon Placement Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Beacon is a very powerful block in Minecraft. Beacon has the ability for all players in a wide area of effects such as Speed, Jump Boost, Haste, Regeneration, Resistance and Strength.
However, to get Beacon and to make it work at its maximum, you will have to spend a lot of resources. As for making Beacon, you need a Nether Star. For Beacon to function at its peak, you’ll need 164 additional Iron, Gold, Diamond or Emerald blocks.
Better Beacon Placement is a mod that will not make Beacon cheaper but it will make putting Beacon down easier.
When you hold an Iron, Gold, Diamond or Emerald block in your hand, you just need to right-click on Beacon and it will put those blocks down for you. If there are other blocks in the way, it will automatically break those blocks to put the blocks on your hands down. You can also shift + right click to place 64 blocks (1 stack) at a time.
Better Beacon Placement also makes removing Beacon easier. You just need to break Beacon and the blocks below it will be automatically broken (you can turn this off in the mod’s config file).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Better Beacon Placement Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Better-Beacon-Placement-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!