Better Animal Models Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Better Animal Models.
Have you ever seen pigs, cows, sheep, etc. in Minecraft and compared to horses? You will realize a clear difference in the design of the image of the horse more beautiful! Better Animal Models is a mod that will change the image of many creatures (mobs) in Minecraft. The goal of mods is simple, Better Animal Models want to improve the image of creatures in Minecraft as simple as possible without having to add many things!
Currently, Better Animal Models change the image of the following creatures:
- Cave Spiders
- Polar Bears
In addition, the mod also changes the image of some other mods such as:
- Bears, Ovis Atre, Steppe Wolf in PrimalCore.
- All types of Wolves at Sophisticated Wolves.
- Evil, Demon, Antimobs, Coralium Squid in AbyssalCraft.
- Brown Mooshroom in Brown Mooshroom.
Because Better Animal Models is a very new mod, you can expect many new changes for it in the future!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Better Animal Models Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, XXX-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!