Better Advancements Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 improves and modifies some features of the Advancements interface, which appear in Minecraft version 1.12+.
As you may already know, in previous versions of Minecraft we have a system called Achievements to keep the record of players’ progress in a certain world. These Achievements are unlocked step by step according to the process of interacting with the world (e.g. you need to cut trees first to unlock the wood gathering achievement before getting the tool crafting achievement). Although it has done quite well, but in version 1.12 the system has been replaced by a similar system called Advancements.
The Advancements system is not much different from the previous Achievements system, just changing something like the interface and color of the icons. However, the interface of this system is not very perfect (according to some players) so a mod called Better Advancements was born with the new interface. You can view the following images for easy visualization:
After installing this mod:
You can download the latest version of the Better Advancements Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Better Advancements Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Better Advancements.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!