Berry Bushes Mod 1.14.4. Berry Bushes added to Minecraft Berries and Bush Block.
Berry Bushes appear randomly in your world with different colors. Berries can be used as food or as a substitute for dye.
There are exactly 16 types of Berry Bushes, corresponding to 16 types of colors. Berry Bush is similar to Sweet Berry Bush, when you go through them you will have to take a little damage. You can destroy them to bring them back to your home for farming.
To grow them is very simple, you just need to put Berry Bush down. After a short time, they will mature (when they change color, they have grown) and you can harvest them. The harvest will give you Berries the color corresponding to its bushes.
Berry as mentioned above, you can use it as dye or eat it. When eaten, it gives you very little Hunger and Saturation but you can make it into Berry Salad using 2 Berries, 1 Baked Potato and 1 Beetroot (or Carrot).
In addition, they also have features such as:
- Berry Bushes may be placed on Grass or placed on another Berry Bush.
- You can right-click on them while holding the wood in their hands and they will become solid (ie they cannot pass through them anymore).
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Berry Bushes Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Berry-Bushes-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!