benfah’s Timber Mod 1.15.2. As you know, wood is a very important resource in Minecraft. It is the first resource you exploit in almost any new world. You will also need a lot of wood for a lot of different things in the future such as used to make tools, used as fuel, used as construction / decoration materials and many more.
However, because of the nature of the game, it can take you a lot of time to exploit it. One of the most effective ways of logging is to build a “tree farm” so you can exploit it more effectively. Even so, it can still take a lot of time.
Introducing to you benfah’s Timber Mod! Benfah’s Timber Mod is a mod created with the purpose of speeding up the logging process in Minecraft. Features of Benfah’s Timber Mod will make tree felling become faster and easier.
With Benfah’s Timber Mod you just cut a log and the whole tree will fall. If you want to cut only one piece but not the whole tree, you can hold Shift when cutting it. This feature only works on trees so you don’t mistakenly chop down your entire wooden house!
benfah’s Timber Mod also has some customizations that you can turn on in the mod section of the mod too.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for benfah’s Timber Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot