Beem Mod 1.15.2. Bee is a new creature added in Minecraft in version 1.15 and to be able to get Bee then you will need to find Bee Nests first. Bee Nest will only appear in Plains and Forest biomes. It has a relatively low occurrence rate with the highest rate being 5% on each Oak Tree or Birch Tree and the lowest is 0.2%. This makes it difficult to find the Bee Nest at times.
Beem is a mod that will help you position Bee Nest easily. Beem added to Minecraft a feature that would make the Bee Nest emit a light beam similar to Beacon. This will make locating the Bee Nest very easy.
This mod feature can be turned on and off at the touch of a button. By default, you only need to press the “B” key to enable / disable this feature of the mod.
Beem is also a “client sided mod”. This means that you can use it on servers to locate Bee Nest. You should note that this feature can be considered fraud because you are basically using X-Ray for Bee Nest.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Beem Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot