BedrockWaters Mod 1.16.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called BedrockWaters.
BedrockWaters is a very simple mod. The author of its mod is a “quality of life” mod because its features will not directly affect your gameplay.
This QOL client-side mod simply ports over the Minecraft Bedrock Edition exclusive feature of biome specific water colors in order to give each biome a more unique atmosphere (over 70 unique colors spanning across all biomes!). Its purpose is simply aesthetic and had no other features other than changing biome water colors and water fog colors (although it feels like a more significant change in-game).
You can see details of biome-based water colors on the Minecraft wiki (https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Water#Bedrock_Edition). While BedrockWaters stays true to the biome water color properties from Minecraft Bedrock Edition, there are a few small tweaks added to help keep everything cohesive on Java Edition vanilla and modded.
BedrockWaters is also a “client-side” mod so you just need to install it on your side to use it on the servers.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for BedrockWaters Mod 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2