Bedrock Tools 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Bedrock Tools 2.
Bedrock Tools is a mod created for players to harness the power of Bedrock!
To get started, Bedrock Tools adds to Minecraft a recipe for Bedrock. You can craft Bedrock with 5 Obsidians and 4 Diamonds. You can use Bedrock to make clothes and tools from it. They are quite powerful, but they will also slow you down.
To upgrade your Bedrock outfit, you can make Bedrockium. Bedrockium is a mineral that can only be found near Bedrock. When broken, Bedrockium will drop Bedrockium Chunks. Bedrockium Chunk when combined with Bedrock will create Bedrockium. Bedrockium can be used to make tools and clothes. It is stronger than Bedrock in every way.
Tools and clothes from Bedrockium can also be enhanced using Runes. There are 4 different types of Runes that you can press onto Bedrockium clothes and tools. They will have different special effects (you can see the image below for details).
Finally, Bedrockium can also be used to make Bedrockium Drill. Bedrockium Drill can be used to destroy Bedrock.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Bedrock Tools 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Bedrock-Tools-2-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!