Beach Slimes Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. As you know, in Minecraft there is a creature called Slimes. Slimes are green squares. They move by hopping. Slimes have different sizes. When you kill a large size Slimes, they will break into smaller slimes. Slimes also drops the Slimeball at death and Slimeball can be used to create Lead, Magma Cream, Slime Block or Sticky Piston.
Slimes is often considered a pretty … cute creature in Minecraft. From the images to their activities it really looks funny! Especially the smallest Slimes, they always try to attack you but will not cause damage.
Beach Slimes is a small mod. It adds to Minecraft a new type of Slimes in blue! This new Slimes is called Beach Slimes. Beach Slimes have similar characteristics to Slimes, but they are green. Beach Slimes can only appear naturally in marine biome (beach). Beach Slimes often appear in small and medium sizes but sometimes have large sized ones. The Beach Slimes also falls on Slimeball when dying but are likely to fall a little more!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.