Batty’s Coordinates PLUS Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 helps the players to define exactly the location of the characters that the players control without requiring to use F3 (it means Debug Screen: A function to allow the players to know all the information in operation status in Minecraft, personal computer information, character’s location, etc.). After installing Batty’s Coordinates PLUS Mod, the players can select one of six primary modes that this mod has provided to the players, helping them to know essential information.
If you have ever used Debug Screen, probably you will know some useless information appearing on Debug Screen. Besides the information of character’s location and biomes, the rest will be unnecessary. Because Debug Screen has been programmed and designed by the game design team at Mojang computer, they need Debug Screen to know exactly the problems of Minecraft as well as help Coders/Modders in a process of programming the mod and some relating things without installing the third party of the mod.
For average players, besides location information and biomes, nearly all the complete information is not essential. However, with Batty’s Coordinates PLUS, you can select six modes; a fundamental mode is a white screen, and the rest modes give the players to know the locations, dates from a new world have created, directions, Biomes, Chunks Information, means only some essential information for the players. Batty’s Coordinates PLUS requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.8.9/1.9.4/1.10.2/1.11.
How to Install Batty’s Coordinates PLUS Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Batty’s-Coordinates-PLUS-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Batty’s-Coordinates-PLUS into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!