Base Metal mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds in new varieties of metals to use with other metal mods, as well as a lot of new tools, weapons, armors which can be crafted from new metals. In short, there are hundreds of new items in this mod. Aside from regular metals like lead, copper, silver, zinc, mercury and nickel, BaseMetal also provides several fantasy metals such as Cold Iron, Mythril, Adamantine and Star-Steel.
Aside adding new metals, BaseMetal introduce a new mechanic that allows player to use Ore Dust to create stronger and better metal alloys, such as Aquarium and Mythrill with unexpected abilities. It is not easy at all to craft those new alloys, but it;s definitely worth it. To run the mod, you will need MineCraft Forge and Dr. Cyano’s Ore Spawn installed.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Base Metal Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Base Metal Mod, and DrCyano’s Ore Spawn Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on the desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the Base Metal and DrCyano’s Ore Spawn jar files into mods folder and then run Minecraft.