Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you a wealth of possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there is still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is the reason why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods to add something that they feel is lacking and BannerAdditions Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is one of those mods.
BannerAdditions is a mod related to Banner in Minecraft. First, it makes a lot of the recipes available in Minecraft Banner Pattern available in Minecraft. Next, it will add a number of new Banner Patterns to Minecraft. Most of the new Banner Patterns of the mod you can find in Loom without creating a Pattern. However, there will be 2 special Patterns that you need to create: “Swords” and “Animations” (Banner with animations will change color continuously!)
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!