Bamboo Tweaks Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Bamboo Tweaks.
Bamboo is one of the newest plants in Minecraft. Bamboo naturally appears in Bamboo Jungles. Bamboo has many useful uses. It can be used to make Scaffolding or replace Plank to make Sticks. It can be used to fuel Furnace or Panda food. Bamboo Tweak is a small mod that adds a few simple uses to Minecraft.
Bamboo Tweaks will add to Minecraft some of the new blocks that are primarily used in construction. They are:
- Bamboo Torch
- Bamboo Spike
- Bamboo Rod
- Bamboo Block
- Bamboo Ladder
- Bamboo Fence
- Bamboo Fence Gate
- Bamboo Fence Wall
They are quite normal blocks. They give you more choices in construction and decoration. Except for one block is Bamboo Spike. Bamboo Spike is a kind of trap. It will deal damage to creatures above it.
You can use REI (Roughly Enough Items) to see all the mod recipes.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Bamboo Tweaks Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4