Bamboo Blocks Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods to be able to add to what they feel is missing and Bamboo Blocks is one of those mods.
Bamboo Blocks will add to Minecraft some new blocks made from Bamboo!
- Bamboo Planks: Made of 4 Bamboo, which can be turned into Stairs, Slabs, Fences, Fence Gates, Doors and Trapdoors.
- Thatch: Made from 2 Bamboo and 2 Sugar Cane. Can be made into Stairs and Slabs.
- Bamboo Torches, Bamboo Buttons, Bamboo Pressure Plates.
- Along with Bamboo Ladders, Bamboo Chests, and Bamboo Vertical Planks (note that these blocks only appear if you have Quark installed).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Bamboo Blocks Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Bamboo-Blocks-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!