Bakers Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Bakers Craft.
Bakers Craft adds to Minecraft a variety of new foods. It also introduces players to a new tool in making food!
To make new mods, you will need a lot of Wheat. After harvesting Wheat, you will need to build a new mod tool called Mortar. There are 3 different types of Mortars, Stone Mortar, Iron Mortar, and Obsidian Mortar. All 3 have the same effect that is used to turn Wheat into Flour but they have different durability.
Once Flour is available, you will need to turn it into Dough. To turn Flour into Dough, you will need water. You can give Flour and the Water Bucket to make a box or throw Flour into any puddle and it will turn into Dough.
Dough will be your main ingredient. From Dough, you can turn it into Bread, Cookie Dough, Chocolate Cake Dough, Potato Dough, and so on. And from these types of Dough, you can grill them up into cakes! You should use mods to view formulas like JEI because Bakers Craft will have many new formulas!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Bakers Craft 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Bakers-Craft-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!