“Bad Wither No Cookie Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft” is a tiny mod, and the features it brings are also very basic – toggle of some notifications for Wither and Ender Dragon as they appear.
Wither and Ender Dragon are the two big bosses in Minecraft Vanilla that are well-known by every player. They are powerful, have a lot of HP and wield devastating powers. Only the strongest party of heroes can challenge these mighty beasts. The mod that we review today is about these two bosses, but instead of changing the boss’s powers to make the game harder or easier, the mod only disables the warnings that notify when the boss is spawned out. By default, the mod will mute the notification sound when the Wither is spawned out. If you want to mute the sound of Ender Dragon upon death, you can edit the config file.
You can download the latest version of the Bad Wither No Cookie! Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Bad Wither No Cookie Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Bad Wither No Cookie.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!