BackSlot Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 is a small mod. It will only add a new feature to Minecraft. However, I personally find the mod’s feature quite interesting and unique!
BackSlot will add 2 new inventory cells to Minecraft for your character. You can immediately notice the difference when you open up your inventory. In the shield shape of your secondary hand, you will also see 2 more panels in the shape of a sword and a bow. You can put some items here and they will appear on your character. In detail, the sword-shaped box is “Beltslot” and the bow-shaped box is “Backslot”. When you place items here, they will appear either on your belt or on your back. It looks pretty cool! You can order the following: • In Backslot: Swords, tools, trident, long-range weapons, fishing rod. • In Beltslot: Sword, flint and steel, shears. You can quickly place the item you are holding in the Backslot by pressing “G” and entering Beltslot by pressing “Shift + G”. Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.