Backpack Mod 1.16.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Backpack Mod.
If you feel that your inventory is always short of space and need more space, Backpack Mod will be a mod for you. Backpack Mod is a simple mod, it only adds to Minecraft a new item that Backpack uses to store items.
To build the Backpack, you simply need 8 Leather (when creating the Backpack, you will also receive 1 new Advancements called “Hiker”). The backpack will have 27 storage slots and to open it, just hold it in your hand and right click.
27 inventory boxes are equivalent to 1 Chest or 1 Shulker Box. However, the Backpack compared to the Shulker Box is much more convenient (because you don’t have to put it down and still use it). Moreover, with only 8 Leather, you can build a Backpack at the beginning of the game instead of having to go to The End, kill Ender Dragon and go find End City and kill Shulker to get a Shulker Box!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Backpack Mod 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2