Autowalk Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a compact mod and offers only one extremely useful and convenient feature that allows characters to automatically walk.
With an open-world survival game featuring an immensely vast map like Minecraft, moving from one location to another is a real pain. Many players say that moving by horse or wheelbarrow saves time and effort, but the problem here is not speed, but that you have to … hold down the W button during the process. Holding down the W button is more of a nuisance as it forces you to constantly use a finger and makes it very difficult to maneuver. To help holding down W easier, the Auto Walk mod was made to “hold” the W for the player, allowing the character to automatically move forward.
How to Install Autowalk Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Autowalk.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!