Autofish Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Fishing is one of the activities you can do in Minecraft. To be able to fish, you will need a fishing rod and a large enough lake. Fishing can give you a lot of things like food (different types of fish), treasures (bow, enchanted book, name tag, etc.) or junk – bowl, leather, rotten flesh, veins vein).
It is one of the first features to appear in Minecraft (from Alpha versions), but it is rarely used. We all agree that fishing is very boring, not rewarding, but needs the player’s concentration. But don’t worry because with Autofish, this will change.
Autofish is a mod created to fully automate the fishing process. You just need to drop the sentence and go to work and let your character automatically fish!
Autofish has some of the following features / customizations (press V to open the GUI):
- Enable Autofish: Turn on / off the automatic fishing.
- Enable MultiRod: This function when turned on will automatically change to the new fishing rod (if you have one) when your fishing rod is broken.
- Enable Break Protection: This function will stop fishing when your fishing rod is nearly broken.
- Useful when you have a fishing rod with many enhancements!
- And some other things!
- Fabric Mod Loader (for 1.14)
- Rift Mod Loader (for 1.13.2)
- LiteLoader (for 1.12.2 and below)
How to Install Autofish Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- For 1.14 and later: 1. Install the Fabric Mod Loader. 2. Download Autofish and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder. 3. Launch Minecraft using the Fabric profile.
- For 1.13.2: 1. Install Rift Mod Loader for 1.13.2. (See under “Using the Minecraft Launcher”). Run the downloaded jar to install it. 2. Download Autofish and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder. 3. Launch Minecraft using the Rift profile.
- For 1.12.2 and earlier: 1. Install LiteLoader. 2. Download Autofish and place the .litemod file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder. Do not change the extension from .litemod or it will not load. 3. Launch Minecraft using the LiteLoader profile.