Auto Run Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called Auto Run.
Auto-Run can be considered a “quality of life” mod. This means the purpose of the mod was created to increase your Minecraft playing experience without adding new items. And by the name of it, surely you can guess what Auto-Run has. The feature of Auto-Run is that it automatically moves your character. This feature will keep you from having to keep pressing a button repeatedly to be able to move. Especially in the long run, it can help you not to get tired hands!
To use the feature, you just press the “P” key (by default, you can change it in Control) so your character will automatically move forward. If you want to run, you just need to press the Sprint key and your character will run automatically. If you want to stop, just press the “P” key again.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Auto Run Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4