Auto Feeder Helmet Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a mod that will help you automatically eat your food with a little effort!
Auto Feeder Helmet does this by adding a Minecraft item called Feeder Helmet Module. To build the Feeder Helmet Module, you only need 3 Irons, 3 Sticks and 1 Bowl. Extremely cheap!
Once you have the Feeder Helmet Module, you only need to pair it with any hat (mod is supposed to work on most hats including hats from other mods!). When you’ve successfully inserted the Feeder Helmet Module into your hat, you’ll see a yellow “Auto Feeding Mode” text when pointing at it.
To use it, you simply need to wear that hat. From here on, you will not need to eat food anymore but the hat will automatically do it. You will notice that your hunger bar just needs to be reduced by a little bit as it will fill up as long as you have food in the inventory.
Auto Feeder Helmet also allows players to customize a lot of things in their config.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Auto Feeder Helmet Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Auto-Feeder-Helmet-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!