Auto Dropper Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds into the game an improved version of Dropper block in Minecraft with many interesting and useful features along with a convenient configuration system.
Along with the new features of the mod, players are provided with a new utility block called Auto Dropper. The shape and function of this new block is not much different from Minecraft’s existing Dropper block, but it will constantly drop the item contained inside the container (unless controlled by Redstone).
If this mod only had that many features, then perhaps it wasn’t necessary. Of course, this mod also provides some minor changes to this new block:
– Drop items horizontally: dropped items will always be in a particular position, not fly in a random direction like before.
– Drop item down: Item will be dropped vertically to the ground in the block area.
– Drop an item on Item will be pushed onto the block instead of being sling up.
This block is quite useful and versatile, you can study it a bit to use in many different purposes.
You can download the latest version of the Auto Dropper Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Auto Dropper 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Auto-Dropper-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!