Aurum’s More Blocks Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Aurum’s More Blocks.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to what they feel are missing and Aurum’s More Blocks is one of them.
Aurum’s More Blocks will add to Minecraft quite a lot of new blocks like:
- Crystallized Honey, Wax block, Crying Obsidian, Flint Block, Charcoal Block, Sugar Block, Bamboo Block, Candle, etc.
- Stairs, Walls and Slabs versions for blocks like Stone, Dirt, Obsidian, Nettherrack, Snow, etc.
- Bookshelves, Lecterns for all 6 types of wood.
- Et cetera.
Along with the new blocks, the mod also has some new potion:
- Potion of Dullness
- Potion of Haste
- Potion of Nausea
- Potion of Resistance
- Potion of Blindness
- Potion of Levitation
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Aurum’s More Blocks Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Aurum’s-More-Blocks-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!