Arrow Harvest Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Arrow Harvest.
Arrow Harvest can be considered a “quality of life” mod. Arrow Harvest adds a new feature to Minecraft. It will not necessarily change the way you play Minecraft but it is definitely a welcome convenience! Arrow Harvest’s feature is that it allows players to use their bow and arrow to harvest!
Exactly, Arrow Harvest allows you to harvest 3 crops in Minecraft using arrows. First is Chorus Tree. You can collect Chorus Flower by shooting the arrow with it and it will drop Chorus Flower. Two more crops that this feature applies are Pumpkin and Melon. Similar to Chorus Flower, when you shoot a bow at Pumpkin or Melon, it will instantly break and drop the corresponding block type.
Arrow Harvest allows players to harvest some plants in a new and quite fun way! It is worth noting that the bow and arrow are fired from the Dispenser and can also harvest Chorus Flower, Pumpkin or Melon. This allows players to create a farm Melon or Pumpkin quite strange!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Arrow Harvest Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Arrow-Harvest-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!