Armory – Armoring The World Mod 1.12.2 provides you with a lot of new armor recipes to create the armor of your dream.
Even though the idea is not new: adding new armors into the game, but the way the player get to acess these new armors are unique. You will need block tools to be able to step by step create a complete armor.
Some types of blocks have the function of heating the material for the armor, forging the finished material into the desired product:
The new armors have a slightly similar shape to the Chainmail armor that appeared in Minecraft, but they are a bit different (try looking at the image below and see where they are!).
The new armors can also be upgraded (e.g. Obsidian Upgrade) to become stronger and more beautiful (suitable for players who want to cosplay as characters in the anime with shiny armors).
Mods can also be installed with extra expansion packs to add to armor made from materials from other mods … (Armory – Weaponry, Armory – World, …).
You can download the latest version of the Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Armory – Armoring The World 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Armory-Armoring-The-World-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!