Armor Toughness Bar Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.13.2!
Armor in Minecraft is very valuable items. It is used to minimize the damage you receive when fighting. Armor in Minecraft has 2 types of attributes. The first is Defense Points. This is the amount of armor you get when you wear it. For example, Leather Tunic gives you 3 Armor, Golden Helmet for you 2 Armor, etc. When you wear armor, the amount of armor you receive will be displayed in a status bar above your health bar. The second attribute is the lesser known attribute and it’s called Armor Toughness.
Armor Toughness also contributes to minimizing damage to you but it has less attention. In Vanilla Minecraft, Armor Toughness only exists in Diamond Armor and every piece of Diamond Armor gives you 2 Toughness Armor. However, Armor Toughness does not have a status bar of its own. Armor Toughness Bar is a mod created to change this!
With Armor Toughness Bar, you will see the amount of Armor Toughness you currently own. It will be displayed in a new status bar located on your Hunger bar.
Armor Toughness Bar is recommended for other mods that give you stronger armor. Moreover, you should also use it AttributeFix as it will allow you to exceed the normal limit of 20 Vanilla Minecraft’s Armor Toughness.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Armor Toughness Bar 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Armor-Toughness-Bar-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!