Armor Disguise Mod 1.14.4. Do you ever feel that the clothes you are wearing are … bad? You really want to use other clothes that suits you better like the different leather Leather but you can’t because it’s not strong enough to protect you? If you’ve ever encountered the above cases, Armor Disguise is a mod for you!
Armor Disguise does not directly change the gameplay of Minecraft. Instead, it adds you a separate piece of clothing so you can wear other clothes while keeping your armor’s stats!
To use the Armor Disguise feature, you only need to open your inventory. When you open your inventory, you may not notice anything else. However, you just need to point your mouse at the 4 cells of your armor and you will see that you have an extra box next to them. When you put clothes on these boxes, the clothing index will not be applied but only its appearance. Because of this, you can wear whatever suits you and still ensure safety!
You can see in the picture that I’m wearing the whole Leather but my armor bar is still full and I take almost 0 damage from the Creeper explosion. That’s because I’m actually wearing a Diamond set with enhancements on it!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Armor Disguise Mod 1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4