Architecture Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 has provided a series of maleficent architectural details such as steep roof, antique window frame, and pillars, along with many incredible designed balconies in Minecraft.
Architecture Craft adds a lot of tools such as Architect’s Chisel, Architect’s Hammer to the game. Designed with special features, these tools are perfect to use in Minecraft. For example, when you hold Hammer to knock once to the steep roof, the perpendicular direction will move against, or when you use Hammer to knock the pillars, the patterns on the components will turn around. Architecture Craft also adds some blocks to craft easily from available ingredients in the game or combine with some ingredients that the mod has added.
The list of some architectural details
Some tools of Architect
Hammer is useful to customize the completed constructions without destroying the old ones.
Some pictures of houses that Architecture Craft built in the latest version of Minecraft
Generally, the details in the latest version have added more incredibly and smoothly than those ones. The constructions that use this mod has unique appearances. Therefore, if you are interested in building mods, don’t hesitate to try this one.
How to Install Architecture Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Architecture-Craft.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Architecture Craft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)