Archer’s Paradox Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Archer’s Paradox.
Archer’s Paradox adds 15 new types of bows and arrows to Minecraft with different special effects. Below is a list of new types of bows and their special effects.
Diamond: 2x Damage, +1 Pierce, +1 Knockback Prismarine: No water slowdown; reduced gravity in water. Quartz: 1.25x Damage, +1 Knockback
Blaze: Burns target and ignites radius around it. Frost: Chills target and freezes area around it. Lightning: Calls down a lightning bolt, if it hits outside.
Ender: Teleports player to location; or swaps places with the target. Explosive: This one is obvious. Phantasmal: Flies through blocks, unlimited pierce, ignores gravity and armor. Glows. Shulker: Homes in on a target; levitation status effect. Slime: Ricochets and has lots of Knockback. (A personal favorite.)
Spore: Transforms Dirt and Grass into Mycelium in an area. Verdant: Transforms Dirt into Grass in an area. Also grows crops/plants.
Training: No damage, stacks a “Hit Streak” effect. Advancements (NYI). Distance matters! Challenge: No damage, stacks “Archer’s Gambit” effect. XP for maintaining hit streak. Distance matters!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- CoFH Core
How to Install Archer’s Paradox Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Archer’s-Paradox-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!