Applied Energistics 2 mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod designed to improve and automate the process of storing items in Minecraft using modern computer systems.
As a popular mod and often used in large mod packs such as Feed The Beast, Tekkit, Sky Factory 2, Agrarian Sky 2, … Applied Energistics is always the first choice of mod packs makers in sorting and storing items. This is a sci-fi / futuristic themed mod, so it is difficult for you to understand in a short time when a beginner to use, but once you understand the basis, you will understand how useful Applied Energistics is. Items can be kept in the ME Drives with different storage capacities and there is an automated system in the ME Drives that can use can craft items for you. With these gadgets, you can save tons of time and effort in finding the right kind of resources that you need.
After the successful Applied Energistics 1, the creator had developed Applied Energistics 2 with improved functions. With a new energy system called AE included in the mod, now you will no longer have to install a mod related to energy to use Applied Energistics anymore (but you should still install a power supply mod to use AE more comfortable). Applied Energistics 2 can be integrated with any mods, as Applied Energistics is made to be used in large mod packs; you will feel that the storage, management and manufacturing becomes a lot easier and simpler. Only usable for Minecraft version 7.1.10, and you need to install Forge Mod Loader before use.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Applied Energistics 2 Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer, Applied Energistics 2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Applied Energistics 2 Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!