AppleCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.22 for Minecraft is a Core/API supporting other mods with the same author. It supports when using available codes from this mod, updates frequently and supports when starting this one without work requirement from the author.
These Core/API mods usually have one purpose for helping the author of different mods to update many ones at the same time. To do that, the author edits several codes used many times in unique mods. If combining those codes into a mod, updating and customizing them will become simple because the author only needs to edit one mod. Being different from the past, it wasted a lot of time when writing every mod, one by one.
The mods with similar authors and AppleCore use are Spice of Life or Hunger Overhaul – The mods have changed operation mechanism of Hunger system in Minecraft game and Hunger In Peace – allowing Hunger system work correctly in Peaceful; instead of being fully automatic and limitless. AppleCore requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install AppleCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the AppleCore.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!