Anti Bonemeal Mod 1.14.3/1.12.2. Bonemeal is a very useful item in Minecraft. It has many different uses. The use that makes bonemeal an extremely useful item is the ability to make fertilizer for plants.
Normally, when you grow agricultural products, they can take a lot of time to mature. You can take a lot of time to harvest them. At the beginning of the game, this can completely kill you. You may be short of food and hungry. However, with bonemeal, it will be stopped. You just need to kill a few skeleton, you have a lot of bonemeal to use. Even later, bonemeal is still used primarily as a fertilizer.
Anti Bonemeal is a mod created with the purpose of reducing the power (nerf) of Bonemeal. When Anti Bonemeal is installed, you cannot use bonemeal as fertilizer for plants. This encourages players to create large farms instead of relying on bonemeal. You can not use bonemeal on Grass to search for seed or flowers as usual, but you have to wait until midnight to do it.
Anti Bonemeal is a small mod that is quite good. It is perfect for use with other mods or in the modpack you desire to create a challenge for the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Anti Bonemeal Mod 1.14.3/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Anti-Bonemeal-1.14.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!