Another Enchant Mod 1.15.2 is a mod that will add a lot of new enhancements to Minecraft. They will make the enhancement of your equipment become more interesting and more diverse.
Below is a list of the enhancements of the mod and its uses:
- Life Steal: Tools with Life Steal when attacking a target will have the ability to deal an additional amount of damage to them and at the same time heal you. Maximum level is 3 (by default)
- Butchering: Butchering is an enhancement similar to Smite or Bane of Arthropods. Tools enhanced with Butchering will do more damage to animals like sheep, cows, etc. The maximum level is 5.
- Detonation: Ability to make your bow and arrow into an explosive bow! The maximum level is 2.
- Uppercut: Tools with Uppercut when attacking will cause the target to fly into the air. The maximum level is 3.
- Curse of Prickliness: If your device is hit by a curse then when attacking the target, you will likely take damage.
Another Enchant Mod also allows you to customize on / off enhancements and adjust their maximum level in the configuration of the mod too (install ModMenu to be able to easily access (access) it).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Another Enchant Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2