Angel of Vengeance Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows you to be an angel that have a ton of awesome magic spells to save the world. Accompany the power is an equally massive responsibility. There are three classes: Caster – a powerful sorcerer that destroys his enemies with magic; Healer – a supportive Mage that keeps his allies alive and Defender – a strong warrior who’s nearly indestructible.
The primary purpose of the mod, as well as its content, mostly revolves around the use of your abilities to heal other players, animals, and wounded mobs. That power can also be used to deal damage against undead monsters and demons. However, to make the game more enjoyable, the mod provides three character classes for the player to choose. The first class is the Healer – whose main power is to heal players, creatures or mobs, and help them in critical situations. The next class is Caster – using the power of light to cast spells that deal damage and destroy the undead. The last class is Defender – just like its name, the characters in this class are primarily responsible for protecting others with strong defense, benefiting from armor and shields.
To get started, you build an altar of this type and material, then use Diamond to right click on the altar, it will shrink to a block and allow you to right-click on it to select a class.
You can download the latest version of the Angel of Vengeance Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Angel of Vengeance Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, TamModized Library, Angel-of-Vengeance.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!