Ambient Sounds Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is created to upgrade and improve the sound system of Minecraft. Ambient Sounds can generate natural sounds, creating a more immersive and authentic gaming experience. It is considered as a very important system in the game that related to nature and survival, as it makes the player feel like they’re actually living in that world.
Minecraft is a survival game in which players must adapt themselves to live in the inhabited wild lands. But during the struggle of staying alive, one might find himself wanting to stop, take it slow and enjoy the wild beauty of his surroundings. Minecraft is a game that focuses heavily on role-playing aspect, creating an immersive and harmonious experience to the players. The ambient sounds system of Minecraft is also highly regarded. Despite being an iconic game for so long, the sound system of Minecraft did not improve at all over the years, and that is the reason Ambient Sounds mod is created.
With the library includes many new natural sounds added to the default sound library of Minecraft, the diversity of the natural ambient sounds in Minecraft is raised to a new level, even old sounds have also been upgraded. Ambient Sounds mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2 / 1.11.2.
How to Install Ambient Sounds Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Ambient-Sounds.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!