Always Drop Loot Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.13.2 named Always Drop Loot.
“The creature that dies without being killed by the player will not fall into experience points.” If you have played Minecraft for a long time, this is something you definitely know. Creatures in Minecraft that die for any reason that is not killed by the player will not drop experience points. A “rare drop” will only drop when they are killed by the player (eg gold ingot from Zombie Pigman). This makes farming experience and some items will become a bit more time consuming because the player must directly kill.
Always Drop Loot is a mod added to Minecraft feature that will change this completely. With the Always Drop Loot, creatures that die (for whatever reason) will experience their experience and rare drop. From now on, with Loot Always Drop, you will no longer have to kill your mob monsters directly to gain experience.
Review from Mc-mod: Small Mod with extremely useful use. You can use it in combination with other mods or modpacks!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Always Drop Loot 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Always-Drop-Loot-1.13.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!