All Mobs Attack Villagers Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15 named All Mobs Attack Villagers.
All Mobs Attack Villagers will add a new feature to Minecraft. Based on the name of the mod, you probably guess what that feature is. Quite simply, the mod will make all creatures hostile to the player will also become hostile to Villager and will attack Villager whenever they can.
Normally, Villager is only a target of Zombie, Witches and Illagers (Evoker, Vindicator, Illusioner, Pillager, etc.). However, really, you will only often see Zombie attack Villager, but Illager and Villager meeting do not happen too often. This makes your Villager protection quite simple and boring. However, with All Mobs Attack Villagers, you will need to protect Villager from more dangerous, more interesting things.
All Mobs Attack Villager is suitable for use with other mods or in your desired modpack.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install All Mobs Attack Villagers Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, All-Mobs-Attack-Villagers-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!