All Loot Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 named All Loot.
All Loot is a small mod with a unique feature. Its features are easy to understand. That is, it makes the creature when killed will always drop its item.
To explain it more closely, the following. Witches in Minecraft can drop a lot of items: Glass Bottle (12.5% chance), Glowstone Dust (12.5% chance), Gunpowder (12.5% chance), Redstone (12.5% chance), Spider Eyes (12.5% chance) % chance), Sugar (12.5% chance) and Sticks (25% chance). However, with All Loot installed, the Witch will have a 100% chance of dropping all of these items.
As shown in the picture, you can also see that I killed Rabbit and it fell out Rabbit’s Foot, Zombie fell on Iron Ingot and Drowned fell out Gold Ingot.
In addition, All Loot has a custom in its config file:
- lootQuantity (default = 1, minimum = 1, maximum = 64): This option will change the number of objects the creatures will drop. For example, if you leave it at 64 then when killing a Zombie it will drop 64 Rotten Flesh, 64 Potatoes, 64 Carrots and 64 Iron Ingots.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install All Loot Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, All-Loot-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!